Tecno-Sil 620 Professional Construction Silicone
Tecno-Sil 620 is a Low Modulus, one component, odourless, ready-to-use and easy to tool neutral silicone elastomer intended to produce sealing and bonding joints.
Tecno-Sil 620 has been especially formulated with professional sealant applicators in mind. It cures at room temperature in the presence of air moisture to give a flexible and strong seal with low modulus of elasticity.
Tecno-Sil 620 is intended to seal and bond joints in the construction and glazing industries, specifically for:
• Traditional construction joints to accommodate expansion and maintain stability.
• Light duty prefabrication including curtain walls metal covings.
• Bonding of decorative panels
• Perimeter seals in aluminium, wood and PVC frames.
• Elastic seals in glazing applications on aluminium, wood and PVC.
• Heavy duty prefabrication (terrace, wall and facade panel joints)
• Ventilation ducts, piping passages, guttering
EN 15651-1 -INT-EXT CC
EN 15651-2 G-CC
FSi Limited continues to take the COVID-19 situations very seriously as it evolves daily. We are constantly reviewing our procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our partners and employees. Currently both our manufacturing and distribution locations remain open in order to support our customers. We would suggest you keep in regular communication with your normal business contacts throughout this period, Stay Safe