DATE: 10-05-2018 POSTED BY: Alex Ford
Secretarial – Administrative Clerk
FSi are looking for an Administrative Clerk to be responsible for the handling of clerical tasks within the office.
You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communication such as diaries of other employees, managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, whilst performing other general office clerk duties.
You will need the ability to write clearly and be comfortable with Office 365, whilst having a pleasing personality and fit into a young, dynamic team.
- Main Responsibility would be the handling of the purchase ledger invoices.
– Responsibility for the whole process. From inputting to director sign off
- Organising and maintaining company and personnel diaries
- Provide help in organising and maintaining office areas
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Provide assistance in booking accommodation and/or reservations as required
- Handling of incoming telephone calls and other communications
- Carrying out general office clerk duties
- Experience in an office would benefit
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely manner with excellent organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use Office 365, specifically outlook, excel and word with comfort
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Own method of transport to work
Candidates must have strong communication skills alongside the ability to work within a young, dynamic office.
You should also have a willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced, international company.